Lexaria Bioscience Corp. wants your experience with us to be nothing short of amazing. We respect the privacy of our customers and those who use our services. To this end, we have systems in place for securely managing your personal information.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Making Payments.
- When you make payments through our website, or complete a customer order form, your financial account information, such as your credit card number, will be collected by our third-party payment processors. We do not collect or store such financial account information, but we may receive information from our payment processor about the payment, such as the date and time of payment.
- Social Plug-Ins.
- Social Media Pages.
- We may collect information about you when you visit our social media pages or other features. The social media website provider may provide us with information, including personal Information, such as your name, email address, and other information made available to us.
- Customer Support.
- We may collect personal information through your communications with our customer-support team.
- Cookies and Similar Technology.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- We collect non-personally identifiable information from you in order for us to better understand how our website is used. Information about a user’s visit is logged, however your IP address is never referenced to personally identifiable information. Usage statistics are gathered in a non-intrusive manner. The log files are private documents and are primarily used by the server administrator for error notification, server administration and to monitor website performance. Occasionally, portions of the log files may be viewed by others for the purpose of server administration, security or when required by law.
Is Information Shared With Third Parties?
- We do not rent, sell or exchange your name or other personally-identifiable information to third-party companies for any purposes. Under no circumstances will your personal information be disclosed to any third party unless we seek your express consent or are required to do so by law.
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. E-Newsletter
- By subscribing to the Lexaria Bioscience Corp. e-newsletter, you grant us explicit consent to send you e-newsletters to the email address you provide. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link, found in the footer of every email that we send to you. You may also withdraw consent by sending an email request to: [email protected]. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. By adding your email address to our mailing list, you can be assured that you are not signing up for more than you bargained. All information received will be kept confidential and used strictly for internal purposes. We will only use your email address to send our regular mailings and occasionally information about an event or update. We promise not to clog your inbox!
Linking To Other Websites
Whom Do I Contact With Questions?
Lexaria Bioscience Corp.
#100-740 McCurdy Rd
Kelowna, BC, V1X2P7